Friday, August 28, 2009

One Wish,One Love


Oh my Lord,my gr8 gr8 God,
Hv I hurted anyone a lot?
Or mistake i have done is wat?
For the punishment i have got.
U have always given me,
Things watever i wanted,
The peace of life,
Happiness of family,
Faithful friends,
Sufficient money to spend,
And all d things to me u have lend.
But why the space of a true lover is left unfilled yet?
Why the person i like never loves me back?
Once,twice,thrice.....
How many times u will not let me rise?
To everyone u have provided this garden of love,
Then y not to me?
I hv not asked u a place in heaven,
That u hv to think times seven.
I m waiting for my lover,
Who will hug me,
And when he will ask,"how r u?"
I will say I my fine,
But he looks into my eyes
And says tell me the truth.
God please help me find my lover,
And that to mine will be your favour.

2 comments:

Makk said...

The Almighty! has best plan for ya!! have your faith, patience and keep smiling!!

Puja said...

Sabar rakho..sabar ka fal humesha h milta hota haii...;-).
Bhaggu ne Sabke liye koi na koi banaya haii jo sabse spl hota haii..Jo sirf humare liye h bana hai,,so wait 4r d rite person.
With a cute smile on ur face..:)