Tuesday, August 4, 2009

DROPS OF TEARS


Tears come out of the eyes,
lighting the weight of heart,
filling the oceans of sadness,
When a tsunami of hardships occur in life.
I try n try not to cry,
but these eyes never listen to me,
and again start to weep,
once again filling those oceans, of sadness n loneliness.
Just then a ray of hope comes,
like a candle burnt in the dark.
And brings the smile on my face,
When I look that,
An angel in disguise, is waiting for me,
on the other side of the dark.

3 comments:

Makk said...

Life is a spring
filled with a tring
dont let any thing spoil
its pinch, munch & xing...

Puja said...

Laughter & tears r meant to turn the wheels of the same machinery of sensibility; one z wind-power, and the other water-power..Dats is all...:)

Ms Clouds said...

@makk....thank u....
@puja...thanks for d comments...:)