Friday, November 19, 2010

SOARING THE SKIES

Reaching the top of skies,
Leaving behind the earth,
It feels like I am on the trip to heaven.
Flight is my ride,
And I am its traveller.
Scene of the Clouds,
Seems like a layer of snow,
Which is soft and white,
And has an uncomparable sight.
I pity those clouds,
Whom I left far behind.
Smiling at them making happiness unwind.
The beautiful clear blue sky,
Elegant Clouds is here,
So u have no fear.......:)
I feel like I have come close to God,
Trying to convey my wishes to him.
Making my eyes little dim.
My trip to heaven is really so much fun,
That could not be lessened even by the bright sun.

8 comments:

Makk said...

you are doing gr8888888888888 works day after another


Liked it. :)

Ms Clouds said...

thank u makk.........:)

Ms Clouds said...

sh@s:thank u.....keep landing...:)

Gaurav Arora said...

Beautifully said!!
Nothing absurd or out of box, so simple yet to striking and evading!!

I would love to read more of you..
Blog:GvSparx
Twitter:@GvSparx

Ms Clouds said...

@GvSparx:well....thanks for dat.n u r welcome to my blog.do keep landing....:)

Jayesh said...

You are raising your scale with every post.. really liked this one.. Keep it up..

Ms Clouds said...

@jayesh:thank u n surely will keep raising d scale...:)

Gaurav Arora said...

It's a nice poem! Some deep thoughts, nice to read :)