Friday, August 27, 2010

MY DEMAND

There are many of my dreams which I wish I could fulfil with the help of various technologies of Science and make them the reality.Science has improved and advanced a lot lot more which has made almost impossible acts possible.Well,I wont go into much of its details as that all will be sounding a bit boring compared to our interesting discussion and also it will divert our topic.
Our dreams are never ending and how badly we wish that it could be fulfilled some day or other.As there is so much of wickedness and cruelty grown into the minds of people today....I wish,I could have some technology by which I could read the minds of all such wicked souls and make aware the people who are going to be their sufferers.
Well,I would love to have such kind of technology for finding out what's some cool stuff or funny ideas roaming around inside their minds.I think it would be really fun to find out things like a guy thinking about how he will manage so many dates with his girlfriends ....or a woman thinking of how she will lie to her husband today after spending the whole day with another guy...lolzzz.Well I must say,such kind of technologies will be very much useful especially in urban cities....hahahaha.....
One could also know what the person sitting in front of you,is thinking about yourself or even if he/she is giving bad words inside their minds and being angels in front of you.Really,such kind of technologies will work and help a lot for some innocent souls.I wish,such kind of technology would have been present and had been existed,it would have really been a boon for many out there.
Also I wish I could have been invisible and with that I would have been able to do a hell lot of funny and crazy things.It would have been so fun if we could be invisible and find out d secrets n gossips of people....or sometimes peep in someone's bedroom to know the fun going on there....;)..hahaha....
Ohh! really I just hope some day or the other my all such fantasies turn out true ...and these kind of technologies soon will be invented.

this post has been published by me as a part of Indiblogger's MY DEMAND contest.

5 comments:

Megha Phirangi said...

awesome megs keep writing :)

Ms Clouds said...

thank u maggi.......:)
keep visiting.

Ms Clouds said...

do make out time to keep visiting my blog from ur busy daysss........:)

dr.antony said...

Ha ha..You dont need much technologies to find cheating. Just look at the face.Or when he or she gets more concerned and loving than the usual...these are give way signs.
Life will teach you more than all technologies!

Ms Clouds said...

@dr.antony:ya well said....
keep visiting here....:)