Thursday, May 16, 2013

CHIAROSCURO OF LIFE



Warm and splendid evening,
Under the golden rays,
And the shining moist waves.
Some lost in the charm of Love,
While some having a family time.
Kids showcasing their Art,
By building up their dream home.
Oldies sharing their experiences,
Making a moment of the life.
Elegant beauties spreading the charm to d surroundings,
With the sweet voices of their laughs n gossips.
Truth n Dare creates mischievous acts,
When friends get chance to pull each others leg,
Spending d most memorable time of their life.
Such r different shades of our life,
Under the common Golden Skies.

I wish to get my story published in Chicken Soup for the Indian Entrepreneurs Soul in association with BlogAdda.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello! I'm at work surfing around your blog from my new iphone! Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look forward to all your posts! Carry on the outstanding work!

my webpage: body mass index chart